Action Plan to re-open EzeeSport Classes Safely with regards to Covid-19
- Children who have symptoms of Covid19 or are from a household with someone else displaying symptoms should not attend an EzeeSport Class.
- EzeeSport Classes will be run outdoors in a park to help minimise risk.
- Children attending classes will be socially distanced according to the government guidelines at the time the children attend the class.
- Parents or carers bringing children to the class will have to remain socially distances in accordance with government guidelines at the time.
- Children will have to remain in the class they have been allocated to for the duration of the course i.e. a Bubble with the same children.
- The ratio of coaching will be at the government guidelines at the time the children attend the class, currently 1 Coach :5 children; (no more than 6 people meeting in an outside space).
- Each child will be allocated his/her own set of equipment to be used for the duration of the class.
- Children will be asked to sanitise their hands before and after the class.
- All equipment will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each class.
- Where possible a different set of equipment will be use for each class otherwise it will be thoroughly cleaned before using it for a different class.
- Coaches will remain socially distanced from children according to the government guidelines at the time of the class.
- Lessons will be planned to facilitate social distancing.
*Government guidelines: We will continue to watch for changes to guidelines as these could affect the number ratio as well as distance from each other. For now, we are following the 2-meter rule and ration of 5:1. We are hopeful that these may change as the risk decrease.