Wimbledon Summer Holiday Camps
We are very please to be offering holiday camps in Wimbledon this Summer following the guidelines the government has given for outdoor sports activities.
We have managed to secure the Drax Playing Fields as a venue so that we can offer these outdoor camps.
Due to the fact that we are still quite restricted in what we can offer we are only offering half day camps from 9:30am - 1pm and have made the camps available for children in Reception to Year 3 (4 - 9 year). These will run dependant on weather and number of children. If the guidelines change before and during the course of the camps will then be able to adjust things accordingly. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any special request and we will do our best to accommodate you if we can.
EzeeSport Holiday Camp at The Drax Playing Fields
Book any combination of the following dates:
Every Monday - Thursday 20th July - 30th July and 17th Aug - 20th Aug.
We are also running camps on the inset days 1st and 2nd September.
9.30am – 1.00pm Half Day - Ages 4 - 9 years ( Year R - Year 3)
Cost: £35 per morning
Covid 19 Action Plan for keeping children safe:
- Children who have symptoms of Covid19 or are from a household with someone else displaying symptoms should not attend an EzeeSport Camp.
- EzeeSport Camps will be run outdoors to help minimise risk.
- Children attending a camp will be socially distanced according to the government guidelines at the time the children attend the camp.
- Parents or carers bringing children to the camp will have to remain socially distanced in accordance with government guidelines at the time.
- Children will have to remain in the bubble they have been allocated to for the entire morning.
- The ratio of coaching will be based on the government guidelines at the time the children attend the camp, currently 1 coach to 5 children.
- Each child will be allocated his/her own set of equipment to be used for the duration of the camp.
- Children will be asked to sanitise their hands before and after the camp.
- All equipment will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each camp.
- Coaches will remain socially distanced from children according to the government guidelines at the time of the class.
- Camp activities will be planned to facilitate social distancing.
*Government guidelines: We will continue to watch for changes to guidelines as these could affect the number ratio as well as the social distancing ruling . For now, we are following the 1-meter rule and ration of 5:1. We are hopeful that these may change as the risk decreases.