Procedures for Coaches
Arrival at Camp
Please arrive at camp no later than 9:00 am. As soon as you arrive, you will need to grab your cluster's equipment bag and your coaches bag containing your antibacterial wipes, hand gel / bag for rubbish. We will only have 30 minutes to set up before parents start to arrive.
Each cluster group will be allocated their own sports pitch area. Please keep children in their separate cluster and don’t mix with the other groups.
The children will start registering at 9:30. Whoever is on registration will allocate children to their cluster group and we will have one coach taking the children to their separate clusters.
The other coaches need to be stationed at their sports pitches ready to receive their group.
I will let you know the day before which group you will be in charge of for the day. Please sign the children in on your cluster group sheet.
While waiting for all the children to join your group, please keep them occupied with games e.g. King and Dustbin / Duck Duck Goose / Fanta and Coke
Session 1: 10:00 am -10:30 am – Warm up Games (get started as soon as you have everyone in your group)
Snack Break: 10:30
Session 2: 10:40 am – 11:30 pm – Skills and Games
Lunch break: 11:30 – 12:20 (make sure children remain in their clusters during lunch and don’t mix with any of the other clusters)
Session 3:12:20 – 12:40 Start this session sooner if they are finished with lunch
Treasure Hunt: 12:40 - 12:45
Pack up at 12:45 and head to the registration area. Keep your group in their separate cluster. When parents collect them, mark them off the register.
Clean Up: 1pm please help to pack up the Gazebos and get the equipment into the club house before leaving.
What to Wear/Bring with you
Smart sports kit and an EzeeSport t-shirt if you have one. I do have a few spare if you need one.
Snacks & a packed lunch for the day and at least two bottles of water
Hat/cap and sunscreen, if applicable.
Warm/waterproof tops and even on the brightest of days, the weather turns.
You will be given a whistle which will be yours to use for the summer - please don't forget to bring it each time you are coaching.
- You will be able to park your cars at the various venues.
Fetcham Grove, Guildford Rd, Fetcham, Leatherhead KT22 9BL
Drax Playing Fields, Preston Road, Raynes Park, SW20 0SS
Epsom Sports Club Epsom KT18 7JT
- Please text either Peter or Fiona with any urgent information or if you are unwell or going to be late.
- Please be symptom aware. If you have any symptoms prior to attending the camp then do not come in. It's better to be on the safe side, you won't be letting us down by being safe, you'd let us down by attending.
- Toilet facilities will be available at all the venues. Hand-sanitizer will be available from dispensers.
- Your breaks and lunch will be with your cluster. If you need a toilet break, please ask another coach or the floating coach to keep an eye on your group. We would prefer no mobiles to be used during coaching or lunch break.