Summer Holidays 2020
We are very pleased to be offering holiday camps in Leatherhead and Epsom this Summer following the guidelines the government has given for outdoor sports activities.
We have managed to secure the Leatherhead Cricket Club and Epsom Cricket Club as a venues so that we can offer these outdoor camps.
Due to the fact that we are still quite restricted in what we can offer we are only offering half day camps from 9:30am - 1pm and have made the camps available for children in Reception to Year 6 ( 4 - 11 year olds). These will run dependant on weather and number of children. If the guidelines change before and during the course of the camps will then be able to adjust things accordingly. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any special request and we will do our best to accommodate you if we can.
Epsom Cricket Club
Monday and Wednesday 27 and 29 July 3 and 5 Aug and 10 and 12 Aug
9:30 - 1pm Ages 4 - 9 years
Leatherhead Cricket Club
Monday - Thursday 20th July - 27th August
9:30am - 1:00pm for children aged 4 - 11 years
What you child will need for an EzeeSport Camp:
- A packed lunch
- Snacks for the breaks
- A bottle of water
- Clothes appropriate for the weather – warm top/ rain jacket/ sunhat
- Outdoor trainers
- Super soaker/ water gun on hot sunny days (please label so it goes home with the correct child)
Please apply sun cream on hot days before attending the camp. It would also be helpful to make sure your child has gone to the toilet before attending the camp.
Video and Photos:
We do take photos and video of some of the activities for our social media pages. When you register online, you automatically consent to this. If you wish to opt out of this please let the coach know when signing in so they can make a note on the class register. Otherwise you can email me in advance with the dates your child is booked on and I will update our records.
EzeeSport Covid19 Action Plan for Summer Camps
- Please do not send your child to EzeeSport if they are unwell, have any signs of Covid19 or have been in contact with someone who has Covid19.
- Please respect other parents and maintain social distance when dropping or fetching children off on the day.
- Children will go straight to their cluster group upon registration and will remain in that group for the morning. Where the age discrepancy is not too large siblings and friends will be kept together.
- Cluster groups will be kept separate so to minimise contact with too many other children.
- Children must bring their own packed lunches and water bottles which should not be shared with any other child.
- Hand sanitiser will be freely available for each cluster group and coaches will ensure regular hand cleaning especially after equipment use, when eating or after going to the toilet.
- Equipment will be cleaned regularly, and separate equipment will be allocated for each cluster.
- We will have a member of staff in charge of toilet runs to ensure good hygiene and social distancing is maintained.
- We will be monitoring any changes to government guidelines with regards to sport participation during the summer in case we need to make amendments to our action plan.
- All activities will take place outdoors to minimise risk.