The Sunset Club
Willington Afterschool Provision by EzeeSport Wimbledon Ltd.
We are pleased to inform you that booking is now available for The Sunset Club afterschool provision. Hopefully these steps below will be helpful in making your booking. If there are any problems, please do contact the office at SunsetClubWimbledon@gmail.com
Steps to make a booking:
1. Click on this link: Sunset Club
2. Under Holiday Camp/Club Venue you must select Sunset Club
3. Booking for Sunset Club will have 3 options for time slots:
Sunset Club 1: 3 - 4pm (Cost £6)
Sunset Club 2: 4 - 5pm (Cost £9.50)
Sunset Club 3: 5 - 6pm (Cost £6.50)
4.Bookings are set up monthly. You will need to book your child on the days you would like for each of the time slots you require. First hour - Sunset Club 1 (3 – 4pm) is free for siblings in Nursery to Year 2 who have a brother or sister attending school until 4pm or £6 per child who do not have a sibling staying on until 4pm.
5. To continue with your booking, select BOOK. If it is the first time you are making a booking, you will first need to register your account on the system and then proceed with your bookings.
6. If you are booking the first hour and require other hours in the day, you will need to go back to the booking page and select another time slot Sunset Club 2 and/or Sunset Club 3
7.Please add up the amount payable once you have made all your Sunset Club bookings for the month. Payments need to be made to EzeeSport Wimbledon Bank Account 03986948 Sort Code: 08-71-99. PayPal payments are now also available.
8.We only accept Bank Transfers or PayPal payments
9. You will be able to view the bookings you have made via the Booking History.
10. Please make sure you chose correctly as only the Administrator will be able to make any changes. Any errors need to be reported within 48 hours of the booking otherwise you will be charged.
11.Booking (s) and payment (s) are required no later than a week in advance.
12.Cancellations are required one week prior to the session booked to receive a credit for another session. (ONLY in event of any unforeseen circumstances, emergencies or sickness a 24 hour notice period will be accepted).
13.Monies already paid for cancelled session(s) (within the required cancellation period) will be used as a credit for future sessions booked.
14.Any pupil collected after the hour session booked will be charged at a rate of £9.50 after the grace period of 10 min. Regular late collections after the hour slot is likely to result in access to The Sunset Club being withdrawn.
15.In event a time slot required is fully booked we do have a wait listing system. A place will only be allocated if we can maintain the correct adult to child ratios.