TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR EZEESPORT CLASSES & AFTERSCHOOL CLUBS
When you book with EzeeSport, these Terms and Conditions define the agreement between you and EzeeSport Ltd. and let you know what to expect from EzeeSport and what we expect from you.
- All Participant information must be completed in full and must be correct at the time of registration. It is your responsibility to ensure that we have a contact number for you in case of an emergency.
- Your booking will be confirmed by email.
- Payment is regarded as acceptance of our booking conditions. This should be made within 48 hours of booking if paying via BAC’s to secure your child’s booking. If you book on the day or the day before, payment must be made before your child attends the class.
- We accept payment by bank transfer or PayPal.
- Bookings can be made online.
- No refund will be issued for missed classes.
Cancelling your Booking
- You may cancel your child’s booking for up to two weeks in advance of the starting date of your class in order to receive a refund less a 10% administrative charge.
- Any cancellations after this two-week period will result in a 50% refund.
- If your child is unable to continue with EzeeSport classes due to an illness or injury a full refund less 10% administration fee will be issued, or you will receive a credit for the following term.
- If your child decides to stop attending EzeeSport during the term, a 50% refund will be issued for the remaining classes
- Credits are valid for 6 months from the date of issue. They can be used to reduce fees at any of our EzeeSport classes. After 6 months a credit will be forfeited and may not be used for a future booking.
- Credits can only be used at the Franchise centre where the original booking was made.
Adverse Weather Conditions and Circumstances beyond our control:
- If we are unable to run a class due to adverse weather conditions or circumstances beyond our control, we will where possible, make up the class at another date. Regrettably we will be unable to issue a refund.
- We will notify you of any closures by email, text or notification on the EzeeSport website and Facebook Page.
- If your child is unable to attend a class during adverse weather conditions but the class is open, no refund will be applicable.
- All children in our care are covered by our Public Liability Insurance.
- EzeeSport requires that all children who are ill or infectious (including vomiting and diahorrea) be kept home for the full duration of their illness, and for 48 hours after the last symptom occurs.
- You must ensure that your child is physically fit and able to participate in sporting activities and accordingly you accept full risks resulting from their participation in the classes.
- We may require additional information from you depending on the medical information you supplied to us at the time of registration.
- In the event of an accident, first aid will be administered to your child and you will be notified at collection. If emergency services are called, you will be notified immediately.
- Prescribed medication must be given to our Lead Coach. EzeeSport'sFirst Aid policies are in line with Ofsted recommendations.
- If your child brings an Epipento class, we require you to demonstrate the use of the Epipen to the Lead coach.
- We do not accept responsibility for death or personal injury other than to the extent that it results directly from our negligence.
Notice of Absence
- If your child in unable to attend a class for any reason, you must notify the Lead coach who is running the session via phone/text or email preferably before the class commences.
- EzeeSportis not liable for any lost or damaged property at our classes.
- Lost property will be handed in at the school or centre where it has been left behind.
Photography and Video
- We do take photographs and film activities at our classes for informational material. You will always be notified if this is due to take place and asked to grant your permission.
- No photography will take place at after schools clubs. If we do take photos at a school where your child’s identity is obvious, we will first request your permission before using the photo or video.
Specific Needs, or Medical Conditions
- We don't exclude any child due to specific needs, or medical conditions wherever possible.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of any educational needs, or medical conditions prior to booking a place on a class so we can consider the most effective way to accommodate your child, and if it is possible for participation safely within our coach to pupil ratios.
- A decision will be made on a case-by-case basis and is dependent upon the level of support your child needs.
- We are not able to provide additional staff to support a child above our normal ratios.
- We can accept bookings for a child with specific needs on a paid trial basis, however,we reserve the right to review further bookings.
- Our team have a duty to respond if we suspect any child in our care to be suffering from abuse, or if a child makes a disclosure about abuse. In this event, the team will follow The EzeeSport Child Protection Policyand contact the local area Child Protection Agency.
- Our experienced coaches understand when a child's behaviour requires firm guidance, however in some circumstances our disciplinary procedures will be brought into action to protect the safety and enjoyment of the other children on our classes.
- In an instance of unacceptable disruptive behaviour, the child will be asked to sit out for a few minutes during which time the coach will address the behaviour and explain the consequences of repeated disruption.
- If the child continues to behave in an unacceptable manner they will be asked to sit out for the rest of the session.
- Parents will be notified either in person, via email or phone call, if a child has had to sit out during a session.
- If the child persists with negative behaviour during future classes/clubs, we will call the parent to discuss the best course of action. If the child shows a willingness to change and improve their behaviour, then they can return to future classes.
- As a final resort, we reserve the right to exclude a child if they continue with their persistent unacceptable behaviour. This may be for the next lesson to give the child a chance to redeem their behaviour or it could be for the rest of the term.
If a child has been excluded from all future class sessions, we will refund the class sessions that have not yet been attended.
BULLYING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM.
- EzeeSport acts as a Data Controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998. We need to collect some personal details from you so we can process your booking, such as names, ages and any applicable medical or dietary restrictions and, in some cases, credit or debit card or other payment details.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have permission to pass on the personal details of all the children for whom you are making a booking.
- New GDPR law as of May 2018 states that no marketing may be sent to anyone without clear evidence of when and where a contact has opted in to agree to receive marketing from us.
- When you sign your child up to an EzeeSport Class or Holiday Class, you have opted in to receive correspondence from us about future offers and updates on everything to do with EzeeSport.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you do not want to receive future mailings from EzeeSport.